Are you ready to be a birth partner?
Pregnancy and Birth are a very special time. Learn techniques of how you can support your wife/ partner/friend/relative during labour.
There are many things a birth partner can offer the labouring woman to support her during this very special time! The key to a positive birth experience is a positive, calm, relaxed birth environment and a supportive birth partner. Make informed decisions together and support the becoming mother within these!
What do we cover?
- Physiology of birth
- Breathing, Visualisation and Relaxation Techniques
- Using positions in labour
- Creating your birth space
- The role of your birth partner
- Helping you to prepare for your baby to arrive
- Optimal foetal positioning
A 2-hour workshop for either just the birth partner on his / her own or for both of you as a couple. In the comfort of your own home or at teacher’s home in Bingham. £75