Benefits of attending a one-to-one antenatal course:
- Classes will run on a day to suit you.
- Classes will all be tailored to your personal preferences.
- Time to ask any questions
- If you have older children or pets to look after, we can offer the courses to be run at your own home.
- Suitable for all, whether this is your first or fifth baby, whether you are on your own or have a partner. Everyone welcome.
I offer the following services in a one-to-one setting:
Aromatherapy for Labour & Childbirth
Twins & Multiple Birth Workshop
Caesarean Birth Workshop
Birth Partner Workshop
Baby Feeding Workshop (antenatal)
Breastfeeding Support (postnatal)*
Birth Trauma Service
Baby Feeding Trauma Service
If you prefer a group setting, I offer group antenatal courses via the NCT (National Childbirth Trust).
*My postnatal/postpartum breastfeeding support is included in any of the courses/services you are booking. I will not charge to support a family with breastfeeding! If you have not accessed any of my other services, there is a free breastfeeding support group at Bingham Children’s Centre. Every Tuesday afternoon 1:30-3pm. The group is run by trained peer supporters who are all mothers and volunteer to support families. This group welcomes partners and older siblings. You can also join the group to socialise with other breastfeeding mothers and families.